Unfortunately, too many people make mistakes like not getting medical treatment right away or providing a recorded statement to the insurance company that prevent them from getting the compensation that they deserve.
You Can’t Afford To Make A Mistake After A Wreck
Medical bills, lost wages, property damage and other related expenses pile up quickly. Here are the steps that will help you get full and fair financial compensation after a car or truck accident:
1. Get the other driver’s contact information, including name, phone number and address, and license plate number.
2. Locate accident witnesses and get their contact information, including name, phone number and address.
3. Take photos of the property damage and the accident scene with your cellphone.
4. Get medical treatment as soon as possible, even if the injuries don’t seem very serious.
5. Do not give a recorded statement to any insurance company, including your own.
6. Call The Law Offices of Jesse A. Sepulveda, and get an attorney on your side who will fight for your rights.
Get Medical Treatment. Then Call A Lawyer.
Insurance companies have teams of lawyers and adjusters who have one goal: denying or minimizing your claim. In order to get the compensation that you deserve, you will need a personal injury lawyer on your side.
At The Law Offices of Jesse A. Sepulveda, we handle all personal injury claims on a “no recovery, no fee” basis. That means you will pay no attorneys’ fees unless or until we obtain a settlement for you. Call 210-735-5000 or contact us online today. Se habla español.